Monday, September 15, 2008

SlenderPet Testimonials

"I have a chocolate Labrador who loves to eat - ANYTHING!!!

She was growing fatter and fatter and was waddling like a duck everywhere she went.

My vet told me to 'harden my heart' and change her diet and she had to go for a run every day. To be honest, the same could be said for me, so I decided to join her! It was the EcoSlim Drops for me and SlenderPet for her and we are both looking slimmer and healthier. We have our run everyday and we are eating well, but no more junk for me and my 'Lady'!" Mal.

"I wanted to write and thank you for recommending SlenderPet for my overweight cat. Along with the dietary changes you suggested, she has never looked better and is also far more active than she used to be. It must have been as you said that she had a sluggish thyroid. She used to sleep all day and all night and never show an interest in anything. I thought she was just lazy but she is now behaving almost like a kitten again!" Regina L.

"Thanks to you and your wonderful team for the kind help and advice which have assisted me to find something that works for my pets. I have two dogs one is very fat and one is normal but they eat the same, yet the one is always hungry for more! When I used SlenderPet and then your Parasites remedy, my dog is not stealing food from his sister anymore and is proving to be very effective with your treatment" Gabby R.



No comments: